How To Create A Mobile Controlled Robot ?

plz help about this project

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Here's ready-made guide for your project : Build a Phone-controlled Robot Using Node.js, RN-XV WiFly, Arduino and Twilio

You can do the same project using AVR, in which you click the number & send it via gprs & robot responds. It's quite cheaper than the project done with arduino.

But Robot controlling using mobile with Arduino, is quite good as you don't have to worry much about schematics, just buy wifi shield or gprs shield & Arduino uno or anyother of your choice. Hook it up, parse the binaries into chip using IDE & your project is done !

But, I prefer AVR because it will stress your skills of Electronics.
  • dileepkiran
    dileepkiran
    how may i add wirless cam for this ?
  • dileepkiran
    dileepkiran
    plz post pdf format of this link
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dileepkiran
    plz post pdf format of this link
    You really have strange demands, friend. What's wrong with the HTML version? You can easily create PDF on your own. Simply copy the HTML page and then paste it in your MS Word. The save the file as PDF. It's easy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have always considered Kinect to be the gold standards when it comes to gesture control, but as you might be aware it uses an infrared sensor coupled with the...
People are constantly making fun of people who use hashtags on Facebook because hashtags do not function as a categorising tool as they do on Twitter or Instagram, but all...
I've always maintained that bicycles are awesome, any which kind, and there are three Czech companies who have collaborated to make the very same asphalt-kissing bikes look old school. They've...
The Honda Activa is one of the hottest selling scooters in India but in the recent times, it's facing a cut-throat competition from rival Japanese & Indian two-wheelers. In order...
Hello... Crazy engineers Today, I am here for discuss in the field of SEO for engineers. All the comments are welcome....