How to crack a technical Interview ?

How to crack a technical interview .. ? cause sometimes you are bombarded with questions from any part of mechanical engineering .. be it thermal fluid ..design .. production ..
Do i need to continuously revise all the topics ?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Yes you should revise all topics, and also make fundamentals clear. Also a concise answer is always better than beating around the bush😉.
    In addition to that, practice the frequent questions and prepare answers for those
    Gud Luckk!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First of all, all the technical interviews look 'hard' to crack because they're looked upon as a test of your memory. If that attitude is changed, everything becomes a cakewalk. Stop thinking of it as a test of your memory and take it as a simple discussion that you'd have with a friend over any topic. Since you've studied the topics, you know the basics - and all you've to do is put them in simple language in front of the interviewers. You aren't expected to deliver definitions because there's a 100% chance the interviewer doesn't remember them word by word.

I'd suggest going through the important topics and subjects as a leisure reading with the purpose of 'knowing' that those topics are about. One reading with geniune interest in the topic should be more than enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey! i have make solar tracker and that solar energy i stored in dc battery but is there any way to increase the efficiency of solar panel. There are some...
hai, This is zeno singhs.And I am doing my UG in Information Technology,in vickram college of engineerng near sivagangai. And my native is madurai situated in tamil nadu,southern part of...
Due to the rise of cyber crimes,I came to a conclusion that it is wise to improve my skills in relation to networking. I am dedicated to learn new ideas...
Hi, Iam a Computer Science Engineer passionate towards applying engineering wherever possible. Gautham Sai kolluru
Could someone please explain me how to calculate the Carrier to Noise ratio percentage and Signal level percentage? Very urgent plz!