How To Crack A Dongle?

Does anyone here knows the steps to crack a 3G Dongle? My dongle is locked and I'm not able to get access to it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hitesh k
    if any hav trick then plz tell me
    Drop it from 5th floor of your apartments.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Juz google the model number of the dongle with word crack...You will definitely get it...
    But some new versions of dongles cant be cracked...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i want to do my main project on java.The main aim is to store university result in database,the university send a PDF file to respected colleges.So my activities...
Toyota is set to unveil its LF-LC 2+2 Hybrid sports coupe. The car maker is behind Hideous and will only reveal further details at the event itself. But there are...
crush.hitherto.in is a student startup by IIT Guwahati student Piyush Bengani. The system works like this: You add 'the one' as your 'crush' in the hitherto.in service. Then that person...
Mahindra & Mahindra has showcased its much awaited rotating seat concept at Delhi auto expo. What is it exactly? Read more to know more ☕ Rotating Concept XIV-1 At Delhi...
Mahindra has finally unveiled its SUV rexton at the Delhi auto show. The Indian company has made many modifactions in earlier models to make it robust. One of them is...