How to choose the best android tablet? - What would you look for?

With new tablets launch raining in the news for months together, it has become more difficult to choose the best one.

Android being the choice, we have a wide range of options, including -

1. Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 & 8.9
2. Sony Tablet S
3. Asus EEE Pad Transformer
4. Acer Iconia
5. Lenovo Ideapad
6. Motorola Xoom (or Xoom 2)
7. HTC Flyer
8. .... add to the list

Which is the best according to you and why?

Let's have some really good reviews/out-looks from tech-savvy engineers out here..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering if it is possible to install different MAC OS versions (for example, having Snow Leopard and Lion OS X) on the same computer, as you usually do with...
I searched the web and found that it's a common issue with many Mac users. You are working and just like that it stops working. It does not click by...
The reason why CEans don't see useless spam threads is because moderators work day and night to kill spam! Here's how moderators work on a forum - 😀 Moderators rock!
Orien'11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Departments of CSE and IT , which engender the meaning The Rising Sun. It exemplify the rising thoughts with innovation...
Hello CEans! I m anamika,an electrical engineering final year student. My hobbies are singing and solving puzzles. I m a net savvy person. My aim is to be succeed and...