How to change Test centre of TCS

I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out its urgent

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Pushkar: I am not sure but you can write into #-Link-Snipped-# mentioning the changes required in your application form. The team will be in touch to make the requested changes.
  • Pallavi kori
    Pallavi kori

How can I change exam centre from hubli to Bangalore.plz reply fast. It's urgent

I

• dikisha shree
    dikisha shree

How can I change my  exam center  location from chennai to salem

• Rashmi Gandhi
    Rashmi Gandhi

#-Link-Snipped-# I don't think you have the facility to change exam center for TCS exams. Once selected, they don't let you change it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TCS campus recruitment consists of 3 parts: 1. written test 2. general interview 3. hr/management interview Written test is conducted online. It comprises of 3 Sections: 1. verbal ability test...
Dedicating this thread to sharing the off-campus placement news with CEans. If you read about off-campus placements happening in a company near you, please post about it here.
I heard mostly Crompton visits campus for Electrical Engineers (B.E. or B.Tech). The placement process is same everywhere: 1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview Here are a few...
Goldman Sachs Campus Placement Process is as follows: • Goldman Sachs occasionally gives campus presentations prior to the scheduled recruitment day. These are good opportunities to learn about the firm...
I-Flex is the Oracle Financial Services Company. The placement process consists of aptitude test & interview. Here are a few sample papers for placement: