From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@*pushkar* • 16 Aug, 2011
I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out its urgent
@Ankita Katdare • 16 Aug, 2011 @Pushkar: I am not sure but you can write into ilp.support@tcs.com mentioning the changes required in your application form. The team will be in touch to make the requested changes.
@Pallavi kori • 11 Nov, 2018

How can I change exam centre from hubli to Bangalore.plz reply fast. It's urgent

I

@dikisha shree • 12 Nov, 2018

How can I change my  exam center  location from chennai to salem

@Rashmi Gandhi • 20 Nov, 2018

@dikisha shree I don't think you have the facility to change exam center for TCS exams. Once selected, they don't let you change it.

Related Posts

Archives

@nerdy_me · May 20, 2011

Though single "#" is used to concatenate two strings even in d macros..i.e.try in dev compiler ::#include#include#define delhi(s1,s2) s1#s2using namespace std;main(){char sh[]=delhi("hello","ceans");printf("%s",sh);system("pause");}but I found on net that ## is used...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 14, 2010

Well, it could be a sci-fi flick; but I have began believing that machines around us are smart and intelligent enough to act dumb and slowly gain control of human...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 5, 2014

When I was first introduced to the computers years ago, I wasn't impressed. All I wanted to know whether the machine would provide me answers to the questions I directly...
Archives

@mallumatmari · Mar 12, 2013

1) why breakdown voltage decreases with increase in doping level, what actually happens when diode is heavily doped. Why zener breakdown is less than avalanche breakdown.
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · May 12, 2014

Lava Mobiles has started showing teasers of its upcoming smartphone - Lava Iris X1 and the excitement about the new Android phone is starting to build up. Expected to go...