CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@*pushkar* • 16 Aug, 2011
I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out its urgent
@Ankita Katdare • 16 Aug, 2011 @Pushkar: I am not sure but you can write into ilp.support@tcs.com mentioning the changes required in your application form. The team will be in touch to make the requested changes.
@Pallavi kori • 11 Nov, 2018

How can I change exam centre from hubli to Bangalore.plz reply fast. It's urgent

I

@dikisha shree • 12 Nov, 2018

How can I change my  exam center  location from chennai to salem

@Rashmi Gandhi • 20 Nov, 2018

@dikisha shree I don't think you have the facility to change exam center for TCS exams. Once selected, they don't let you change it.

8.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 29, 2014

Vimbas Navrachana, a startup from Mumbai, India is on a mission of letting every household in India have its own portable washing machine. The regular washing machines available in the...
5.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 18, 2013

VLC Media Player for iOS, the app that went on a leave couple of years back, is now launched again. VLC, the multi-format video player has gone live in some...
5.1k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Apr 5, 2015

Aasaanjobs is a company providing recruitment facilities for entry level and mid-level jobs in the country. Founded in 2013, Aasaanjobs aims to create a platform where hiring should be as...
5k views

@renu sharma · Aug 10, 2013

AC power transmission losses are greater than DC losses. but still we are using AC. i have read on internet that nowdays power companies are rethinking to switch to DC...
5.9k views

@vvishwaskumar · Jul 3, 2009

hello.. to all crazy brilliant engineers,, can you simply diff b/t dtsi and mpfi engine tech.
10.4k views