Debapriya sen
Debapriya sen
Branch Unspecified
19 Aug 2018

How to change date of birth after registering in TCS Nextstep Portal

I did a mistake when i was registering for tcs nexstep application form fill up..i accidentally typed my date of birth as 13/08/1993 n it got saved..but my date of birth is 03/08/1993..i cannot change it now as per their policy..i already sent a mail to tcs ilp support team but have'nt got any rep..so what can i do now??? Can anyone please help me? One last thing still i have not filled up the entire form..so can this mistake be rectified?
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
3 years ago
@Debapriya sen
First check if you see the 'Edit Application Form' link at the left hand side of the NextStep portal.
Here:

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 8.47.40 am

If that does not work, Generally they respond over email and you need to clearly mention what part of the form you want to be rectified.
Send a mail to : ilp.support@tcs.com If they still don't reply, you can call the office directly on the number from their official site.
Debapriya sen

Debapriya sen

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Thank you so much for replying.
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
3 years ago
Debapriya sen
Thank you so much for replying.
Did you find the edit application form option?
Debapriya sen

Debapriya sen

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
I have one more question that is i have not uploaded cv n all details till now..so will they respond me only after completing the whole fill up process?? I'll certainly send another mail to their ilp support team.
Debapriya sen

Debapriya sen

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
No i did not find the edit application form option..
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
3 years ago
Yep. That should work. Fill the form and check if you see the option. If you don't, simply let the officials know. They get such cases very frequently.
akash nayak

akash nayak

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
hey how can i change my birthdate in tcs ignite plz replayme
Yuthika Rajawat

Yuthika Rajawat

Computer Science
8 months ago

Hello , I have entered wrong registration  form of code Vita  I entered wrong education  year.  How can I correct it  . And for the code  Vita do we have to fill up the application form ? 

8 months ago

@Yuthika - It's not possible to change the DoB on TCS NextStep portal. Your best bet is to create a new account with different credentials, email ID and phone number. All the best!

chetan gupta

chetan gupta

Computer Science
7 months ago

@Ankita maam could you please suggest me a solution to update the email id linked with campus commune .

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.