@rocky14321 • 21 Mar, 2013
hello ,
im a civil engg. student ,can anybody say how to calculate the steel requirements for house constructions . it would be helpful for me guys .
@maria flor • 21 Mar, 2013
hello ,
im a civil engg. student ,can anybody say how to calculate the steel requirements for house constructions . it would be helpful for me guys .
don't you have any estimate book??? like this
[​IMG]

we use this book in our country in estimating the materials for a house construction.
@rocky14321 • 21 Mar, 2013 thanks maria can u send that book in pdf format?
@rocky14321 • 21 Mar, 2013 can u explain it the calculation part
@maria flor • 24 Mar, 2013
thanks maria can u send that book in pdf format?
i don't have pdf format of this book. You need to buy it online.

can u explain it the calculation part
are you using metric or imperial units???
@rocky14321 • 24 Mar, 2013 in cubic metres or cubic feet ,for 2 storey houses we use sqft
@maria flor • 24 Mar, 2013 if it's ok with you i'll start in CHB reinforcement. I'll just give an example and if you have any question about it, i'll answer it. ok???😀
@rocky14321 • 25 Mar, 2013 k u'll post the example here ? plz do it soon as possible . thnx in advance
@maria flor • 25 Mar, 2013
k u'll post the example here ? plz do it soon as possible . thnx in advance
okie...i'll just make a new thread about it...
@rocky14321 • 30 Mar, 2013 😀 hi maria have you created the new thread about steel estimation?
@maria flor • 31 Mar, 2013 yup. still not updated..hehehehe

https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/estimate-reinforcement.67343/
@rocky14321 • 10 Apr, 2013 hi guys,do anybody have staad foundation ? plz send me the link

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...