How to calculate filling quantity without original survey data

Hi
I am new to this forum and this is my first question.
I have to determine the filling quantity of an area of about 5.0 Ha. The area was originally a low lying area of varying ground levels. The entire area is filled upto design RL and construction of a number of structures have already been started. But unfortunately, the original ground level was not surveyed and hence there is no record of original ground level is available. Now, in this situation, how can I calculate the volume of earth that was filled up. I am planning to do a number of boring covering the entire area, so as to get the original ground level. Will that be good idea? If yes, then how many bore holes are to be done in 5.0 Ha area. Is there any other alternative method for this purpose?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Surajit Neog

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all was going through a job offer, didnt quite understand what role will one be playing for the position of customer service executive in IT. plz help me out...
Continuing our Computex coverage, we have ASUS debuting its two Desktop PCs G10 and M51 with fourth generation (Haswell) Intel Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics. But the feature...
Computex, Taiwan has made sure that gadgets enthusiasts get a wider choice of products. So continuing our focus on ASUS and confirming last week rumors, Let’s check out the two...
If you have used Windows 8 on a non-touch computer, performing the gestures with the mouse seems awkward. Whether it's the task of closing an app or putting an app...
heyy guyss can someone please help me with mechatronics ..what is the scope of his field and its future prospects in india