How to build apps for Windows Mobile?

Hey friends pls help me out... I wanna know the steps to build an application in Win Mobil...

Replies

• grayhat
    grayhat
    you can create the apps for any mobile os using adobe flex builder and eclipse using particular mobile simulator.if your going to use adobe flex builder
    1)you want to know the basics oh html or xml
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    you can create windows mobile application in Visual Studio 2008..
    download video...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    it will help you ...👍
  • bossbs
    bossbs
    you can create windows mobile application in Visual Studio 2008 or visual studio 2012 it is maily design for creating the app.......
  • bossbs
    bossbs
    read the .net language it will help you to build the app...and help to work on the Visual Studio 2008 or visual studio 2012..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Crazy Engineers Project List ​ Here's a list of all CE projects that we have discussed and undertaking. To contribute and participate, click on the project title! Active projects CE:...
i need particular topics for technical seminar e and c
Friends I wanna make a Hybrid car from an old car in running condition. Plz tell weather it is feasible if yes then some suggestion regarding this transformation are awaited...
We certainly miss our old friend on CE, CEan - A Sudhakar ! Let's wish him a very happy birthday. A Sudhakar celebrates his 23rd birthday today! 😀 Happy Birthday...
Anyone interested in or involved with air pollution dispersion modeling is invited to visit the website at: ........ Fundamentals Of Stack Gas Dispersion <== click here to learn about "Fundamentals...