How to become a good engineer

when we join engineering we are not able to adjust semister wise system from year wise..so some time is needed to adjust with it..because of high pressure by the teachers we will go on looking about marks without proper understanding the subjects clearly...they keep on doing the same for next three years finally when they arrive final semister sevaral students who are interested in there project because of some problems like not able to get good guide in there collage and also not getting proper way to do the project.... so finally they went to consultancy to do the project even they also not giving proper guide...finallly without knowledge we come out with degree not able to do simple projects also defficulty in getting job.....can anyone try to find solution for it..

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    It's never too late to learn - start now!!
  • poganinja
    poganinja
    wow me too wish to become a good engineer
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    poganinja
    wow me too wish to become a good engineer
    Welcome to CE in the first place #-Link-Snipped-# Well for any good engineer there must be adequate support

I think you are in the right place CE offers excellent support to all members

PS: For more info about forum do search in the about us page and also do browse through the Resources section
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    here is a trick: try to comprehend.

when you are studying different subjects in a semester, try to find the relationship between the subjects, and then find out how the concepts of that subject will be applicable in real life solutions.

this is what i did too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With every device getting smarter day by day, it's time for the watch to go smart and Apple may now be really moving towards building a smartwatch, what people are...
I have been trying to setup KVM(Kernel Virtual Machine) on Fedora 18. Now when I reach the final step of setup (I am using virt-manager), it shows that "default" network...
After speculations and discussions going around for a couple of days about Yahoo buying out Tumblr, the deal was finally sealed with a staggering $1.1 Billion Dollars. Both the CEO's...
Sealing the Billion Dollar deal between Yahoo and Tumblr, the official announcement by both the CEO were released. Yahoo has said that Tumblr would still be an independent operation and...
The 450 crore Mars mission is the most ambitious endeavor yet in India's Space Research history, and expectedly the most complex too. If ISRO becomes successful in this crucial mission,...