How to add image/attachment?

Hi,
How can I add circuit here? I have some problem that want to share. In my posting rules it is showing "You may not post attachments". Please help

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Re: Post attachment

If it's a image file upload it in imageshack.us and provide the link here.

Otherwise take a screenshot
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Re: Post attachment

yes this is our forum rule for the betterment of this forum...hope you understand
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right now we are limited by the server space. However, the direct attachment/image upload facility may be released in future.

Till then, you can add your circuit by first uploading it to imageshack.us and then posting the complete image url in popup you get after clicking [​IMG]button in the post editor.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    In case of Files Upload it to rapidshare.com and Post the link dude.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Make sure the file your are uploading is your creation or is legally allowed to be distributed for free, otherwise it will be removed & you will be sent to your room without supper by the mods =)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm hoping that we'll be in a position to allow direct file uploads to forums. We need some investigation work on directly loading the files to Amazon cloud than our own server.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that google covers a significant market in search engines. Here and there, we all uses search engine (Specifically mentioning Google) in our daily life. This thread is...
I know that Google and Bing are in the same business (searching), I was just wondering how much similar they are, BING is just similar to Google in the pattern...
Hello, Can anybody explain? What is decoupling capacitor and where is it to be used? What is bypass capacitor and where is it to be used? Please also refer any...
Hi I am trying to set up my computer as a server so that i can access it from my phone. The type of connection i want to use is...
hi, I want to read from and write in an EDID memory of a display monitor. In fact, the EDID is used to describe the sink capabilities (sink supported resolutions,...