How to add I am an Organ Donor to Facebook TimeLine?

Mark Z announced today that you can now add that you’re an organ donor to your timeline, and share this your story about when, where or why you decided to become a donor.

If you’re not already registered with your state or national registry and want to be, you’ll find a link to the official donor registry there as well.

Here’s how it works:
1. Go to your Timeline and choose 'Life Event'. Under that select, 'Health and Wellness'.
2. Choose 'organ donor'
3. Add where you registered and when.
4. Also add a personal story to give it a last touch.

And you are done!
So, how many of you are adding this life event and sharing it with friends & family?

Replies

• Nachko
    Nachko
    Isn't it easier just to upload a photo of the organ to be donated? 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nachko
    Isn't it easier just to upload a photo of the organ to be donated? 😀
    😁 People will not understand. They may think you are sick with a disease. Anyway, I think if Facebook had let its users do tweaks to their own timelines, people would have come up with more innovative ways to use it.
  • Nachko
    Nachko
    Actually I believe that this "organ donor" option will be removed soon because many people will realize that this is kinda free illustrated guide for the organ stealers. And organ stealing is good business these days, especially in some parts of the world. Europe not excluded.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After watching the Sherlock series on BBC; I searched a bit for the science of deduction and whether there are anyone existing theories that let you do the effective deduction....
The Verge's Paul Miller has vowed to leave the Internet for one full year and if things go right; forever! Miller pulled the plug on May 01, 2012 and won't...
Gmail today has announced an important feature: automatic email message translation. Google Translate product manager Jeff Chin announced the availability of the service through official blog post on Google blog....
Pinterest's growing popularity is attracting it lots of new and old friends. In a recent move, the Flickr service has announced tighter integration with the world's favorite photo wall: Pinterest....
While copying about 600 Mbs of photos from my USB flash drive to my computer, I found out that the reading speeds were abysmally low (around 10 Mbps). I began...