CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manish Goyal • 30 Aug, 2010
I have installed kiwi syslog server in my PC but it is not working properly and i think the reason is my firewall ,

I want to add exception in my firewall so that my pc can listen on 514 port no

Can anyone help me in this ?
3.8k views

Related Posts

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 25, 2014

Saurabh Singh founded AppStudioz in 2011 with an aim to "deliver apps well and deliver them fast". AppStudioz is a Noida based App development company. AppStudioz develops apps for all...
3.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 2, 2014

LAVA International Limited has been pretty excited about its Iris series of smartphones and after the success of the popular Iris X1, the company is back with a new "Selfie...
9.1k views

@MECH Design · Apr 12, 2009

i Want to design a centrifugal blower's radial impeller for 10000 cfm output at 200 mm water column pressure. i want to know the calculation for the output in relation...
7.7k views

@Reya · Nov 6, 2010

Hi friends do anybody know how to move the files and folders from one drive to another using command prompt in windows?
20.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 9, 2015

If you are scared to read the entire article because it looks VERY LONG, this article is meant for you. The whatsapp addiction is apparently becoming more dangerous than other...
24.9k views