How to add data in language other than english using Google calendar Api

I am getting Problem in saving my event data using google Calendar API in language such as hindi other than english.

It saves data successfully but shows some strange codes instead of showing the event in actual format on retrieving event list

Can anyone give me some solution?

Replies

• lonniedivers
    lonniedivers
    The interface of Google Calendar, designed by Kevin Fox who also designed Gmail and the second version of Google Reader, is similar to desktop calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook or iCal on Mac OS X. The Ajax-driven interface enables users to view, add, and drag-and-drop events from one date to another without reloading the page. It supports view modes such as weekly, monthly, and agenda. Users can "quick add" calendar events by typing standard English phrases, such as "Dinner with Michael 7 p.m. tomorrow". Users can also set the number of days to show in their custom view mode.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A screenshot of the GDrive (Google's Cloud Storage Service) made an appearance after a Geekwire reader leaked it. A lot of people are saying it is a poorly edited version...
is it doing paper presentations during any college symposium and events worth???? my actual question is what is actually the use in doing paper presentations???? will it be a bonus...
is there any one from 2nd yr mechanical dept who is ready for combine study for gate and other competitive exams????
I have Nikon camera. Today, when i used it, it said "Battery Exhausted" and it's showing the same thing again & again. I have checked the manual. It has written...
There is a story which happened many years ago about an elementary teacher. Her name was Mrs. Thompson. As she stood in front of her fifth grade class on the...