How this CE is beneficial to me

Hi friends,

Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE?

Note: Do not advertise external sites without prior permission.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You investigate it..
    you will find it that it is useful in many ways.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    This forum has a plethora of knowledge and many people to help you out willingly with any of your difficulties. We are good people around, you'll soon know it as you visit this place more.
    It has been fun and learn both being here. Youll definetly benefit a lot from CE.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey mivpl,

benefits from CE.............! hmmm first what made you ask this question dudeπŸ˜•

Anyways, you can learn a lot here, if you get any difficulties in learning or doing some task just post it across and we are here to help you out ASAP. As English scared said just explore the place and you will learn a lot from here......πŸ˜‰

In CE you will get in contact with lot of engg all over the world (not only students but working professionals too 😁)

Over all this is the best place to have Fun, Share and gain knowledge
  • manzar
    manzar
    jst keep visiting the site 4 some more days n u will come 2 know urself how much useful it is. u mst keep in mind that here u r in contact of the people who r leading the world 2 a much scintific era.
    so, chill dude
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Just be active here in this forum,
    you will come to know its benefits by yourself!!!
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Just wait and watch... πŸ˜›:
  • Milan25
    Milan25
    From CE you can contact to all an engineers and improve ur knowledge also solve ur problem and you too solve others problem and many more but just contact with CE regular...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    mivpl
    Hi friends,

Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE?

Note: Do not advertise external sites without prior permission.
    Hi....
    me too a new member...just joined before 1 month..But i dont get this question....
    Here,
    We can improve our english knowledge....
    not only english........everything................

CE have tons and tons of Knowledge.......If we have an interest we may go through it.....

Here there are so many sections are there.......
    And everysection contains so many threads....
    If we have any queries,,,we have to post a thread in the corresponding related section.....And here so many talented and fabulous persons and they are all good people and they can help us..........

And first you may go through all the sections and threads clearly...then you may get an idea about what is CE and CE helps us........

And if you have any more doubts you may ask....and here there are so many good people to help you............

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS.....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the biggest advantage of CE to all our members is powerful networking among the technical people who are willing to go out of the way to help others.

CEans can help you get a job by referring you in the company they are working in, solve your technical & non-technical doubts, help you with general questions you face in your every-day life, give you various well informed views on almost every topic in the world; help you develop your personality, make you aware of latest trends, help you prepare for Interview, motivate you & guide you - all while having fun.

CE ensures that the time you spend on the Internet will be quality time. Why waste time on Orkut & Facebook when you have CE for all your needs? πŸ˜€
  • smita89
    smita89
    Very practical way of explaining biggie. The thing is, the discussions we do here range from so many myriad areas that one can not only share information but also learn something new everyday. I know this because I do πŸ˜€

And God knows its true that ever since I've joined CE, my orkutting has reduced SO much. At a point of time I thought I was addicted to orkut, but thankfully now I'm addicted to CE: a place which is lot better than orkut.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Perfect , before joining CE I used to browse only to check some code samples or some times to check mails.

But after joining CE , I have learnt a lot !!!

So I Love CE πŸ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The person starting this thread was not interested in knowing about CE. He/she was interested in advertising his/her links (which have been removed by mods)..

Why do I say this? Well, after the initial post, there have been no posts by the user (who started this thread), in fact, this is his only post. Also a quick visit to his profile reveals that his last activity was :

Last Activity: 6th May 2009 02:16 PM
    The time he/she posted this thread. So I guess this thread is moot, as people who are regular on the forum do know about the benefits of CE!!

**This is just my observation, I admit I may be incorrect regarding the intentions of the aforementioned user!!**
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good observation. Assuming that everything's in Good faith; the thread is not being locked. We've similar thread already -

-> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • POPOOLA MIKE
    POPOOLA MIKE
    i appreciate the introduction to CE and quite understand the purpose of the forum.thanks
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The benefits we get from CE must not be said in words because The Love we get from our mother is equal to the Knowlegde we gain through CE..Therefore I can't be able to say how much it is beneficial to me and I also cannot compare CE with any other websites.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, This a game which deals with physics. Draw different shapes and grab all the black balls. Here is the link PerthWOW: Gravity master I am sure you will...
which particular subject in mechanical has most job oppurtunity.
hi.........friends i need to do a minor project.i m in 3rd year and i m very much confused which topic to select so can u post a topic with detail...
A very interesting application of Embedded Technology developed by Prof. Agarwal Termed ShwaasPathy i.e. Convert Your Breath into Medicine and get rid of all kinds of Diseases by Improving your...
Me, Embedded Technology Guru available to help solving Rejection Related problems by developing or suggesting Technology. Also Embedded Networking solutions for production Monitoring for all kind of products/ assembly lines...