How the rolling of Elliptical tubes is done and what is the shape of these rollers?

When a tube roller can roll a pipe.What is the modification in it to produce an Elliptical Pipe?
What is the shape of the roller used?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I began my BSc career in Sharif University of Technology, I was supposed to become a structural engineer expert to be able to design ships and airplanes, besides buildings,...
If you are a grown-up, one of the most boring and filthiest chores that you have to do on a regular basis is cleaning up your toilet. You have to...
I am placed at thales india as a trainee engineer, do you have any insights regarding thales as a company, working in this profile, important decisions to take. any help...
hello fellow engineers does anyone heard about open garden and how it is used? and how can it be helpfull in our or your society thank you =). just want...
Apple Music has officially launched in India and I was surprised to see the pricing for the subscription. While the International subscription costs $9.99 or £9.99 or AU$11.99 per month,...