How the Composite signal in FDM which gets transmitted looks like? How the wave looks?

In FDM, independent signals are translated into different frequency bands using modulation and then all the modulated signals are combined to in a linear summing circuit to form the composite signal for transmission. Now how the wave looks like? Can we see the different sub carriers in the summed up wave in the graph of the transmitted wave?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vodafone has already been accepting the Aadhaar Card (the part of UIDAI project) for the new mobile applications in Hyderabad and Vijaywada. But the real big adoption of the new...
And what is mean by the clock signal? Because it is just high or low right?
LG executive has confirmed in an Interview that the LG Nexus Phone with Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie is coming to India by the end of November. There's no word...
I am interested in processor design, and I would like to know how many transistors are in the average processor designed in the last year or so is, and how...
Well i an talking about those machines , made by various manufacturers such as carrier, bluestar and usha. these machines have a provision by which a water tank (commercially available)...