How our job goes from low to high position in a company?

Hello frnds.. I am a fresher civil engineer & I am curious to know that how my job Is going to start. . I know that first I have to do training but after that what is my basic job.. How my promotion goes and where it start and what is the highest job in this industry... any help regarding this will be appreciated. thanx in advance.. .

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We will need more details for that as it varies from organisation to organisation. Tell us about your present designation, the name of your company, the domain you are chosen to work on etc.
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    #-Link-Snipped-# , I am final year student and having no idea how my job going to be.. People tell me that first I become junior engineer than senior and they are not even sure about it.. That's why I am very curious about it... Any info will be appreciated
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    Doing civil engineering
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aman vimal
    #-Link-Snipped-# , I am final year student and having no idea how my job going to be.. People tell me that first I become junior engineer than senior and they are not even sure about it.. That's why I am very curious about it... Any info will be appreciated
    Typically, you start as a junior level - and the designation may vary. Then as you gain more experience at the job and improve your skills, you will be evaluated every year for your performance. If you've performed well, you will get a promotion to a higher responsibility.

Say if you start a part of a team, you will be promoted to 'team leader' position. In general, you will typically grow from being a part of a team to the team leader position, and then you will be a manager where you will manage multiple teams and so on.

The career path typically depends on the organisation you join. Does this answer your question? If you have more questions or did not get the information you are looking for, please ask more specific questions.
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    Thanks bhai.. I get it... U people are doing a great work....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Understanding heat transfer is central to verifying and optimizing products and system designs. Thermal characteristics and mechanical performance must be considered in the development of products such as reactors...
Quote: The power-supply industry is currently transitioning from analog to digital control, especially in high-performance power-supply design. In fact, digital controllers now control most AC/DC power supplies used in servers....
Quote: Nature has plenty to teach those in the world of factory automation. That is the idea behind the Bionic Learning Network (BLN), the brainchild of automation technology supplier Festo....
Hello! I am new member here. I am currently in my final year of mechanical engineering.
Friends, I want a project idea to do in the topic of Energy saving. Can you help me?