How many here are excited about Google's Graphing Calculator?

How many here are excited about Google's Graphing Calculator? I am. Guess I'll try the Batman Equations. :-D

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Smriti Jha
    I am. Guess I'll try the Batman Equations. :-D
    You should post some more information for the uninitiated. For all my calculations and analysis; I prefer Wolfram|Alpha.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I concur with K. For all serious calculations Wolfram Alpha is the best in my opinion too. Its multidimensional reporting actually helps in generating new ideas. It requires a little more effort from the user. Well worth it.

However, Google Calculator may be enough for most routine stuff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Did not notice that everything on CE is loading faster? If yes, share your feedback with us through this thread. Remember - your feedback is important. Tell us what's loading...
CEans, Unfortunately, it's not your ISP that's doubled your Internet connection speed. If you're wondering why everything's loading faster on CE - then that's because of the recent server tweaks...
At the Le Web conference in Paris, Google's former CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt said that in the next 6 months time, Android will become a bigger mobile operating system than...
We have several pinion shafts made from 8620, approx 8" long with 1"-2" varying diameters. Parts are case hardened .050" depth, to Rc 62. We are looking to machine through...
Good day everyone, Does anyone know that why the first principle stress and 3rd principle stress are in red colour? is that mean that stress is in critical?