How Many are from materials science?

Hi, how many people here are from materials science discipline and have done project in materials science? Plz reply...;-)

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I am a Civil engineer. WHat exactly are you looking at? Can you please elaborate?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys i'm doing a project in the field of ad hoc networks. i'm just a beginner and have no experience/knowledge in the field of networking/adhocs. i hv searched a...
Dear High Voltage and Low Voltage Engineers, Its really happy to meet all of us under this forum. I am GM having experince of 8 years in Industry and Edu....
hi. if anybody has any links relating to " dtection of tampering in images" which can be implemented using MATLAB, please post them here... any help will be highly appreciated...
How we can create an installation package for a project of visual basic. That means if i have a VB project ready and i want to make an installation package...
Anyone tried ITIL v3 Certification or Implementation ? I am not sure if after a year of ITIL V3 where it is heading. Any ITIL experts on CE ?