how is degree of Mphil from uk??

i have done my engineering in computer sceince and now i was thinking of mphil..... i want a post graduation course that gives good package but is not that hard...... i am an average student exploring options....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Higher Education section 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are a few suggestions: 1. If it's a short distance that you have to travel, walk to your destination. Avoid using vehicles. 2. Don't use paper unless its very...
Hi all, I have a project using a pen drive. i want to store data in it, which can be read in any system but can't be formatted or over...
Hi, I have implemented a wind farm in Digsilent Power Factory, and now Ι am trying to run some simulations and see how the output power generated from the wind...
I remember during my college days, my friend from Industrial engineer would modify his motorcycle [Yamaha RX-100] every 15 days and add something new. He'd done all kinds of tweaks...
There are so many motorcycles in Indian market that it's always difficult to choose the best one. Why not collect first hand information from all our CEans about the best...