How exactly is stamped concrete done?

I have plain boring cracked concrete around my pool and I am looking to spruce it up a bit.
When stamped concrete is done, is it a treatment that is normally done over existing concrete with cracks in it or is it all torn out and completely repoured?
If it can be done both ways, is it signifigantly cheaper with existing concrete?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google is going bullish on their newly launched Google Plus service. As a result, they're making lot of changes to their existing products. Once such product, Google Toolbar for Firefox...
Dear friends, Sharing with you is an engineering software which designs a box-up / clamp (both welded & bolted) for leaking pipes. Here are the salient features: 1. Basic clamp...
Samsung Wave S8500 Bada 2.0 update has been leaked. The software works fine for most of the apps except that there are few known (serious) issues. Check out - Download...
Samsung may launch Samsung Galaxy 3D phone in Q4 of 2011. The new phone is expected to be Android powered and feature 3D screen. The Android 2.3 will be made...
The Pentagon’s top researchers have rushed a classified and controversial intelligence program into Afghanistan. Known as “Nexus 7,” and previously undisclosed as a war-zone surveillance effort, it ties together everything...