how effectively apply for job in online?

I have applied in job sites like naukri,monster,shine,freshersworld,as well as applied directly in some sites like(tcs, infosys,ibm,microsoft, otherbig companies as well some of small companies). job sites like naurki only send consultancy's mail and again they ask me to sign up for some other consultancy, till this date, I did not get a mail to attend interviews in companies..

I think, I'm in the wrong way, and wasting time in applying in these manner, SO can you suggest me the ways, how effectively to apply? where to apply? which job site is best?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    I have applied in job sites like naukri,monster,shine,freshersworld,as well as applied directly in some sites like(tcs, infosys,ibm,microsoft, otherbig companies as well some of small companies). job sites like naurki only send consultancy's mail and again they ask me to sign up for some other consultancy, till this date, I did not get a mail to attend interviews in companies..

I think, I'm in the wrong way, and wasting time in applying in these manner, SO can you suggest me the ways, how effectively to apply? where to apply? which job site is best?
    Don't get disheartened if you don't receive call. Get your resume reviewed from someone experienced in the industry.

I believe more than job sites, what works the best for fresh graduates is walk-ins.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Hmmm, updating the resume is my next work..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Also keep in mind job board sites have the lowest success rate for successfully finding employment. Networking, recommendations and personal visits are your best bet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Also keep in mind job board sites have the lowest success rate for successfully finding employment. Networking, recommendations and personal visits are your best bet.
    I second that. Get int touch with your alumni network and try to find 'contacts'. That's the best way to get call for job interview.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    ok,sure I will do.

I have list of hr mail IDs,applying to hr mail IDs worthful? my friends tellng that , they will call later. they are not replying mostly
  • gohm
    gohm
    That could be a start, however the best way would be to show up in person.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    gohm
    That could be a start, however the best way would be to show up in person.
    hmmm., ok,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    csiscool
    ok,sure I will do.

I have list of hr mail IDs,applying to hr mail IDs worthful? my friends tellng that , they will call later. they are not replying mostly

IF you are a fresher it work only 1 percent!

anyway if you can attend walk-ins you have a better chance!
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    I'm now in 8th semester, within 3 months I will get my degree. In walk-ins they accept finalyears?
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    I can see walkins in newspapers, anyother site is available to notify me about walkins as jobsites?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey please tell me what are these walk-ins?
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    goyal420
    hey please tell me what are these walk-ins?
    I will post next when I find walk ins here
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    csiscool,
    Hey, if you are in Mumbai, then drop me a mail at prasad dot a at ckrinfo dot com. We are looking to hire some driven individuals.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

most of the member here are employed, and someother member may be HR, someother may be entrepreneur, you must have some interview experience, post it here ,,, Let our juniors...
Can I use Visual Studio (or any other IDE) to compile programs on a netbook? Will it be very slow to write and compile programs on it? Is buying a...
Vista Start Menu File Size: 2378 Vista Start Menu--which actually works with both Vista and XP--puts all of your programs and important folders within easy reach, so that you can...
CREATE PROCEDURE MyMarriage BrideGroom Male (25) , Bride Female(20) AS BEGIN SELECT Bride FROM india_ Brides WHERE FatherInLaw = 'Millionaire' AND Count(Car) > 20 AND HouseStatus ='ThreeStoreyed' AND BrideEduStatus IN...
i am doing my project on networking. i need to implement icmp protocol. please anybody help me out and tell me how to implement this protocol. please reply soon.