How does null-balance potentiometer indicate the temperature of a thermocouple?

A null-balance potentiometer indicates the temperature of a thermocouple by,,, A. measuring the current with a galvanometer. B. measuring the voltage across the thermocouple reference junction. C. making the slide-wire voltage equal to the voltage from the thermocouple. After reading the book for quite some time i would have to say that C would be the correct answer, Any others agree or disagree ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electrostatic interference can be nullified by A. connecting the thermocouple ground to the positive side of the junction. B. twisting and grounding the thermocouple wires. C. shielding and grounding the...
I need to calculate the amount of thermal energy radiated by an oxidized cast iron surface at 100 Degree C . I need the answer to come out in watts....
According to pluggd.in flipkart.com is ready to acquire the direct ecommerce competitor letsbuy.com. This acquisition, is going to make the Indian e-shopping scene more interesting as the world online retailer...
Logically, it shouldn't make any difference whether the batteries (the AA-sized ones) are left within the electronic gadget which is not in use. But it's often advised to remove them...
With the upcoming customer preview launch of the next operating system from Microsoft, I'm quite sure the developer community is getting ready to try out the next from Redmond giant....