How does memristor replace inductor or capacitor?

Can somebody explain me how exactly can a Memristor replace an inductor or capacitor ?
How can the 'resistance storage capability' of a memristor is compared with the energy storage capability of these circuit elements ??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Memristor fourth fundamental element!!

Check this thread Hope to hear more from you
  • halcyon
    halcyon
    yes, i have read that. There are some more IEEE research papers on the same. But, none gives the exact idea on how are they gonna replace the working of energy storage elements..
    An attempt to explain was done on this website: #-Link-Snipped-# But, the author wasn't sure about it though.
    Thanks and do write back if you find something on this,.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, I got confused reading one article on LANs. Can anyone tell me if we can transmit digital signals(not digital data) via any physical media such as wired cable/coaxial...
good evening, Kindly enlighten me regarding the differences between a communication link and a channel. Are both these terms same?? thanks for the same.....
hi guys i need to know whether girls are preferred in germany for doing automobile master degree !!!! will thr be any girls doing automobile in germany ??? wil indian...
Friends, How can i copy a MySql database from one system to another . I have created a database in Mysql. I found a folder with my database name in...
Hey, CEans, I want your opinion, because they have so much to offer in just a little price, I was thinking to try my hands on it. But Is it...