how does a usb stick work?

hello everyone

i know that the USB stick works using electron tunneling and traps but i still can't picture it in my head how it works please explain!

Thanks

EEnano

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check this out... 😀 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    hello!

i meant usb stick as in flash drive. thats usb port.

eenano
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Oh yeah, sorry... Will get some TechEd Videos or TEDx Videos for the same... 😉
  • everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    I recommend this site for an explanation: #-Link-Snipped-#

Another term I would research is EEPROM (electrically erasable read only memory) which many devices such as micro controllers, SD cards and USB sticks use to hold information after power has been removed from the device.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear sir,i am a metallurgical engineer and i am much interested in metallurgical engineering products(foundry,heat treatment of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys,shaping techniques and surface coatings and hardening techniques and material...
Apple has overtaken Google as the world's most valuable brand, ending a four-year reign by the internet search leader. The iPhone and iPad maker's brand is now worth $153 billion...
As LG’s already been rolling with its ‘FPR 3D TV’ or ‘Cinema 3D TV’ in India or in many other nations. So LG receives a very good response from the...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Programming Basics in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts here......
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Introduction to Pointers in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your doubts...