How do you describe CrazyEngineers to your friends?

I'm curious to know how do you describe CrazyEngineers to your friends? Perhaps you say -

"It's a nice website for engineers"

"You can get help on CrazyEngineers for project"

or anything else? 

We want to know this because we're shaping the message that we want to drive. CrazyEngineers is evolving and we want to ensure that all our members know exactly what CE is. 

Replies

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

I will and have explained mostly like this.

CE is a forum that is designed by engineers for engineers and all other people from different backgrounds. We see quite interesting posts and information by Ramani Sir, and our news section you will get most of the news mostly technical at one place. 

I  also told you will surely get some help on any of the technical problem that you have , it might take time but you will get it. And the best part is people dont offer free lunches here.

Never had to discuss on the Jobs or Aptitude tests since most of the people I interact are job holders.

And one more great feature that I liked is store. Coincidence i am wearing CE tee to office today.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's interesting, #-Link-Snipped-# . CrazyEngineers is aiming to evolve as a 'support network' for engineers where engineers can get help for almost anything - education, jobs, tutorials, tests, courses, store et al. 

Our soon to be launching homepage and user dashboard will make it more obvious, I hope. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please, list out some important point that helps to grow the company along.
I am doing BE...since 2011..And now i got admitted in the final year of my course.The dumbest student of this century...i think so..If someone is currently working on any project..and...
May anyone tell me whats wrong with this code i am beginner#include#include#includemain(){    char username[1000][2000];    char password[1000][2000];    int i;    printf("Hello What You Want to do: \n 1.REGESRTER \n 2.LOG IN \n...
Here's the details, thanks in advance for the advice guys!!!The hinged blocks are delrin, the center block is aluminum. The fastener needs to remain locked while being vibrated, jostled, and...
simple problem , is how to make the login the login function to check if the username and password are exist after the registration