How do we make engineering students to discuss their exam papers on CE?

This is specifically aimed at CEans who are students. I was thinking it would be really great if you could discuss your university question papers, tough problems through CE. It would be wonderful to seek better ways of approaching problems.

How do we start this activity? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We can do one thing, lets start a new thread named Questions & Answers in all the branches , there we could discuss one subject per week namely to specify in Electrical Regarding Power Electronics in one week then in Machines next week will do .
    what say you people ?๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, I remember the days when we'd get together and solve the tough questions together. Now, with CE we students can discuss them with fellow engineering students from different colleges around the world ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I dont find any question to be difficult. Now wat should I do?๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Problem is, I dont find any problem that much difficult. What should I do?๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    This will be worthier anyway...Am also with what English-Scared said. A new thread.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    I dont find any question to be difficult. Now wat should I do?๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
    Share the questions with others and discuss it with others. Lot of CEans will benefit from your ways of solving problems.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    starting a new thead is a good idea!!! but ensure mostly students parcipitate in that and if other CEans want to contribute they should be more specific and detailed which can be understood by students!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have Indica(2002 model) front chassis which bears Engine has damage. I need to change.anybody support me technically to reinforce long losting life?
Here's a project idea our final year CS/IT engineers can work on. I'm not sure if such a software exists. If it does, there is no harm in creating a...
Hello friends am new to this forum... can anyone help me to prepare a seminar on advanced microprocessor... Thanks in advance...๐Ÿ˜€
Which is the ultimate place on this planet earth - Sea-shore,mountain top,dense forest or river side.........were any person on this earth will like to live and die,I think river side!!!
Is it possible to have an Automobile driven with the Steering in the centre instead of Left/Right. This would give the Driver a better view and control on both sides...