How do I determine which operating system my Mobile uses?

I have recently purchased, in Thailand, a new "Wellcom"W3118 Smartphone.

I want to download several games etc but i do not know how to determine what operating system my phone uses.
Also after I download a game how i install it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    petergawin

I want to download several games etc but i do not know how to determine what operating system my phone uses.
    That information is usually available in the phone settings. Have you tried finding the information there? Check for something like "Phone Info", "System Info" inside your phone settings option.
  • petergawin
    petergawin
    I have checked this and only have : Scheduled power,Language,pref input, display,greeting text,shortcuts, misc settings- l.c.d back light,touch vibrator.
  • Leo
    Leo
    If your phone supports theme check for extention of theme file. Search web for similar theme file(Don't mention phone name). There's 70% chances you'll find name for your mobile phone OS.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    petergawin

Hello, Your phone is based on Android OS i guess!.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there anyone here who have some idea of where we can host voice applications?
It's commonly believed that Indian politicians aren't educated. However, Prithviraj Chavan is all set to change that belief. The newly crowned Chief Minister of Maharashtra State, Er. Prithviraj Chavan is...
Dear Sir or madam, ​ We are seek for distributor and explore the opportunity to cooperate with you on the business of GstarCAD in your market.​ GstarCAD is a Fast,...
harp (v): To repeat tediously; to go on and on about something herald (n): A royal proclaimer; a harbinger A robin is sometimes viewed as a herald of spring; its...
impresario (n): A person who manages public entertainments(especially operas, but other events as well) incendiary (adj): Used for setting property on fire; tending to arouse passion of anger; inflammatory intrigue...