How did recession start?

Respected sir,
Plz tell me that how recession has been started?
what is the reason behind this?
when it will overcome?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Search the forum for keyword recession.

[PS: Thread moved to CE Finance Section]
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    recession ...actually its startred in 2006 in U.S market,slowly gulping ASIA,& EURPPEAN countries & put its major impact by late 2008...as i earlier discussed ,i believe it will end in Q1 2010 in INDIA,however U.S market cant relax & overcome before 2015
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    recession has started due to bad investments and cut-throat competition.....by 2010 recession will get over ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    sauravgoswami
    recession has started due to bad investments and cut-throat competition.....by 2010 recession will get over ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
    Thats not true...anyways wish that be true & the hell nightmares be over soon😛
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello Priyank,
    Search the forum with the keyword Recession you will get all the threads related to it.
    There is one thread which clearly explained about it.
    😎
  • Predator
    Predator
    greediness of rich..without foresight..n accomplishment of shorter goals than lookin into future one...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Predator
    greediness of rich..without foresight..n accomplishment of shorter goals than lookin into future one...
    Probably is aftermath of American war on Iraq. They spent crors of $ during and post war. After that banks started feeling crisis

Probably effects will be lessesn at the end of 2010.

-CrazyBoy
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    it has been predicted it will hit third-world countries in 2010!!
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    priyank,
    you can look into the following thread to know more about Recession
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • carzyAshu
    carzyAshu
    Property boom lies in the heart of this crisis. And the beauty about this crisis, which enthrilled me, is that, this crisis is actuly created by the most intellectual people of the world 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    please name them???
  • Lumber Joe
    Lumber Joe
    sauravgoswami
    You trying to make precise forecasts 😀 Come on, you can not know that...😒
  • sjatkins
    sjatkins
    How did it start is tied to the reason. The reason is because it has been considered politically expedient and desirable by those who want to perform major economic ripoffs to interefere widely in the delicate self balancing organically adjusting machinery of the market. As the machinery became more unbalanced dues to this fiddling about more drastic and desperate measures were employed by the fiddlers and ripoffs to pretend all is well and ensure the continuance of their political and financial gravy train. Eventually they unbalance could no longer be hidden. Hence "recession". Now the search for plausible scapegoats other than those actually majorly at fault is on. And those powers majorly at fault are in charge of fixing it and receiving the lion's share of any purported curative "stimulus".

When will it end? The jig is up. It will end when enough people realize what is really going on and that the fox is guarding the hen house. People being as they are it will alternately end when the current system crashes. Unfortunately that will take a lot that is good and important with and much good will be roundly condemned and attacked. Such is the history of economies and civilizations.
  • denverW
    denverW
    Recession started long ago but we are just feeling it from how many years ago because it became worse already and the economy and our daily living is now being affected so much by such. The challenge now for us is to determine its particular causes for us to do the appropriate actions that are necessary to fight against recession. One specific example is the newly conducted analysis of information from the United States Census Bureau and what was actually found is still quite unbelievable for others until now. Wanna know the result? #-Link-Snipped-# based from the analysis made. It is actually the very first time in the history of the documents that the largest quantity of kids in poverty was not white. According to the report, there are numerous reasons for the trend and that is where we should focus to fight recession that causes significant increase in the poverty rate.
  • dnt4gett
    dnt4gett
    recession is still
    now what about all predictions.....?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

16 March 2009 – VEGA, a Finmeccanica company, is preparing for the launch of the European Space Agency’s (ESA) Gravity Field and Steady-State Ocean Explorer (GOCE) today, Monday 16 March...
hi friends, i am student in 12 class i came across one term virtual machin vm waht is it can you explain with examples?
CEans, Have you noticed the surge in traffic to CE? I constantly see about 220-230 people browsing the forums (that's a big jump from previous 120-140)! Did we get a...
hello i have to built dc to ac circuit for my project. i also have to simulate this circuit on multisim software. please provide me the circuit so i can...
hello, i want to purchase from sparkfun, dont know how to buy. the prices are in dollars and what about the import duty and other taxes ? btw, thanks rahul