How come Mercy Over drive over Mercy less People?

Today morning, Indian President Pratibha Patil showed all his goodness and mercy on huge no.of true rude criminals who did many blood-curdling crimes on also school girls, women. I still don't understand how she got pleased on them. Now does anyone think to Crime and do they care about the punishment? She has to think about the losses of lives and their families and their worries.
Why the hell is that Article 72? No one is scared of making crimes as they have many sections to get rid of their punishment. Read the below source from Times of India and express your views about this Not-to-do thing.

I personally feel this is one of the black mark at the end of her presidential ship. Now you say?

Source :President Pratibha Patil goes on mercy overdrive | India News - Times of India

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Because she must obey the orders.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Because she must obey the orders.
    Orders of? She is a President and she has all the rights.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sada
    Orders of? She is a President and she has all the rights.
    Indian Government isn't run by Indians. Long story.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Indian Government isn't run by Indians. Long story.
    Okay got you. Even though how can one get mercy on those mercy less people? Then is this a back door kinda thing?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    'God, grant mercy' is the chant of millions. Yet, God in Its wisdom only dispenses justice. May be people will change this to:'Prathibha have mercy on us'. She will respond very fast especially if it is undeserved.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is so so bad, sometimes I feel like killing Rahul Vinci and getting pardon from our next president. Pranab 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...niversal-appeal/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=title
Replies on this thread will be useful for people who are applying with their revised gre scores,guys with similar profiles can compare themselves with the data in this thread and...
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ? Please help ... thanks in advance.
Guys, can anyone throw some light on this question? I would like to know about the profiles & work which are given to students after mba. I have seen many...
To make a line follower robot without microcontroller from scratch is very simple, all you need is an acrylic sheet chassis, two DC BO motor, 1 caster wheel, 2 LDR...