How can we know which generation is Intel processor in my pc ?

I wish to know how to determine the generation of Intel processor in my computer. What's the proper way to do that?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The easiest way to find out the CPU details from your system information. That should give you all the required information. I'm not on Windows so don't know. Also for specific procedures / locations to look for the processor information may change depending on the version of Windows installed on your machine.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Use CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, It will show you all your system hardware component with product ID.
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    Or else just type msconfig in run box. And see all information there.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Open Command Prompt and type systeminfo ,you will get all the minute details😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well we know that several leechers come here with out any inputs request us to do their projects and I have seriously been amused by the responses they get from...
As we received more info from other members here we decided to discuss technical topics related to any field not primarily focusing on any branch as in the previous cases...
How can you detect that the particular fuel injector is not working properly.??
Friends apache hadoop is in trend. An open source software framework that supports data intensive distributive applications, licensed under apache v2 license. It enables application to work with thousands of...
The venture capital ecosystem in India needs an urgent improvement if we really want to see people adopting entrepreneurship as a career option. I've seen something amazing in recent times...