How can I manage my cse btech course as well as preparations for MBA ?

I'm currently a btech 1st yr student and wish to explore management as well as programming areas.....how do I manage myself to extract out the best possible methods to gain edge at future competitions ? 

Replies

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

Preparation for both is easy if you put extra hours in preparation and work in disciplined manner. If I was in your place, I would dedicate one hour daily to programming and MBA preparation. Start with a popular programming language like Java and aim for certification. MBA studies need you to be good with Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English. These can be developed over the course of next 4 years. All the best!

• Parth Bhardwaj
    Parth Bhardwaj

Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# sir......I'm trying to explore my interest in programming as well as management through all kinds of experience my clg offers me as well as other relevant sources.....but is it so that being a btech student I will have to study commerce or BBA syallbus to gain edge at MBA ? 

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

You are welcome. Very good to know that you are aware of and working on the need to start early. Don't think much about what to choose after BE. Score well in engineering because it will be life saver. Aim to get 60% and above throughout engineering. 

MBA has marketing, finance, systems etc. your studies will depend upon what major you opt for. It's too early to worry about it. Enjoy your engineering life. These days won't be back ever. Enjoy to fullest but keep your studies on track. 

• Parth Bhardwaj
    Parth Bhardwaj

Extra curricular activities have always been with me hand to hand be it badminton , basketball ,singing ,public speaking and we do enjoy at the most sir......but I think I should give my entire 2nd year to just exploring where my interest lies and then move for further preps from 3rd yr......will this be a good approach ?

• DM update
    DM update

I was at your place when i was doing B etch from CGC Landran (Top Engineering Colleges Chandigarh, Punjab, India | CGC Landran). I had join coaching classes after my college, My college used to finish at 4.35 and after that i used to attend 4 hr MBA Entrance Coaching till 9PM. This is how i have managed both my students and coaching. Initial you will feel suffocated with studies but after some time you will be habitual for this routine.  

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineer can do everything But, fresher can't doing without get job on campus placements
And also how to store date and time of the moment when sensor scans the finger into our database?
What is scope for the Remastering designer in automotive industry? 
Which will be like major project for final year student
i saw so many people have question in minds that which technology is best for grabing job as a fresher inspite of any branch i have solution but no any...