How can I challenge the world?

people say that if u want u can do any thing u can challenge the world....i want to know how?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    anjali zendre
    people say that if u want u can do any thing u can challenge the world....i want to know how?
    Are you sure that this is a topic of debate and not a general help question? ๐Ÿ‘€
    Of course, you can do things you want. I would like to know why do you want to challenge the world? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You don't have to challenge the world. In fact, there's no point in getting the all world on the other side; instead, do everything you can to make / prove your point. Challenge the world only when you've a strong belief that the world needs to be challenged.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anjali zendre
    But truly speaking I love your atitude
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    jeffrey samuel
    But truly speaking I love your atitude
    thanksss...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Work on some new idea that willl always be resented by the world and have few supporters till you prove em all wrong

Expecting great things from you here in CE friend

ALL THE BEST
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    jeffrey samuel
    Work on some new idea that willl always be resented by the world and have few supporters till you prove em all wrong

Expecting great things from you here in CE friend

ALL THE BEST
    yes.. really my friend...i want to do some new...
    thanks s..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Hahaaha ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Stand up and say, "I challenge you world!".....๐Ÿ˜› And yeah make sure media is there....๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Make your voice heard, even if you mean nothing to the world. Tempt the world to believe that you are better than them. Einstein did - and we all think he's a genius! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    thanks friend...very nice.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    anoopthefriend
    Make your voice heard, even if you mean nothing to the world. Tempt the world to believe that you are better than them. Einstein did - and we all think he's a genius! ๐Ÿ˜€

thanks for this reply..i think u r right.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i know that Carnot cycle has four process two isothermal and two adiabatic...but how we exactly defined Carnot cycle?
genetic engg. tells about making new modified gens which made by adding and cutting of chromosomes...so is it possible to add plant and animal gene so that if it is...
mitochondria is a cell organelles.. which have patriotic cell quality.which have it's own DNA. but what is the reason and why experiments r going on in this mitochondrial DNA. what...
i am mech. engg. and i have plan to make a project and working model. which work like real. i need guide..i want such type of project which use in...
i want to make a very small flying device. which have camera.and which can be controlled by remote control signals.