How about looking into the Israeli Startup system?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rashmi Gandhi
    Rashmi Gandhi

Many innovative companies find their root in Israel. Our college's entrepreneurship cell had a talk about Israel's startup scene. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I was fortunate that I had a chance to interact with the startup CEOs in Israel. A lot of interesting and innovative startups are operating out of Israel, co-founded by Israelis. 

I interacted with startups that worked on the Internet; and offered solutions for problems faced by Internet companies and users. I see that culture build up slowly in India. But it's high time that the entire ecosystem matures. CEan #-Link-Snipped-# works with lots of startups in Maharashtra and is quite active in Nagpur Startups. We need more people like him to boost regional startup ecosystems. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The good old dead weight Kilogramme 'Le Grand K' may become a museum piece. Plank's constant will take over a s the new standard for weight.http://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/34147369
Melissa A. Schilling’s book Quirky, tells “the remarkable story of the traits, foibles, and genius of breakthrough innovators that changed the world.” More specifically, it focuses on people who had...
I want to design some PCB in elecrow. but do not know how should I need to design 2 layers or 4 layers. it seems there are different price in...
I'm not sure if this is discussed here before, but this is a confusion all my batchmates have. At the time of choosing a branch, we found that there was...
Hello, I am a 2017 passout with a btech degree in ece. Soon after college i started preparing for govt exams. Due to delay in ssc exams i have decided...