How a CPU is made? From Sand to Silicon - Video From Intel.

It is hard to believe, but a modern processor is the most complex finished product in the world. Here comes a question: What is so complex in this piece of metal?

The video explains how the world class company converts sand into silicon through simple animation. Check it out -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, I want to graduate this year and write me thesis about 'remote engineering' (also known as online engineering) I am going to write a marketingplan voor this https://secure.zepcam.com/content/zepcamlive.aspx...
Hello everybody, I want to graduate this year and write me thesis over 'remote engineering' (also known as online engineering) I am going to write a marketingplan voor this product:...
Waterfalls are some of the most majestic and mysterious sites in the world, but getting close can not only be difficult, but also dangerous. The Villa Escudero Resort of San...
Can i say like this I did lots of hard work to get in your company & i am confident that you will definitely select me. I don't know any...
The United States first and only Nuclear powered merchant ship was designed in hopes of finding peaceful uses for Nuclear energy as part of the Atoms for Peace program. President...