Hover Bike - You Want This One!

The hover bike basically is a hovercraft redesigned in the form of a bike. I however love the concept and can imagine myself riding it on city streets. Take a look -

How about developing one as a your engineering project?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey Biggie can you pls tell How to steer the craft ?

Is it based on Helicopter principle ?
  • lal
    lal
    WoW. That looks unique! Hard core bikers will miss wheelies and stoppies though 😁
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Looking be a delightful concept here , really enjoyed this video😀
    I think this is mainly based on the principle of Halicopter, is it??
    And i want to know that it perform the function of flying or not??
  • lal
    lal
    Hovering is actually making a cushion of air underneath the vehicle and then it slides over this cushion of air. Its the same principle in this bike. It cant fly high like a helicopter, but will slide over the air cushion.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    lal
    Hovering is actually making a cushion of air underneath the vehicle and then it slides over this cushion of air. Its the same principle in this bike. It cant fly high like a helicopter, but will slide over the air cushion.
    Hovering can be done only in heights where the density of air is sufficient. This implies the higher we go the lesser the density and so the more the power consumed to maintain the height of the hover craft. This is a great hindrance in hover craft's height issue. We can not drive it above a certain height from ground level

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While i was working in my garage i had a thought that y electro satatic induction does not hold true in case of magnets?please answer this question.
😀 I'm an 4th yr ECE student, want help in my final year project........... so guyz please suggest me projects on microcontrollers, sensors etc.....
hi, please tell me commands in linux that shows u how to create shell scripts in linux enter data and save and how to view the data and how to...
hiiiii CEns A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts...
In what way is the term chisel energy associated with piling? with regards, gopal (gopaldeshpande6@gmail.com)