"Hot Discussion" on Main Page

CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out our main page ( you know that the quickest way to visit our main page is to click on the 'CRAZYENGINEERS' logo at the top ๐Ÿ˜ ). I've added 'Hot Discussion' section in the right pane of the main page which links to the thread.

Probably with the 'Hot Discussion' thread, the new visitors will get an idea about all the action that we have on forums ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    The_Big_K
    CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

the new visitors will get an idea about all the action that we have on forums ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
    Yeah! It will surely attract new visitors to forum.๐Ÿ˜€
  • aashima
    aashima
    Thats a good step Biggie! We can also try adding dormant threads to it in an attempt to jumpstart them!!! Say what? Or if we cannot add them in hot discussions, we can have a seperate section as "Try psting in.." or "What do you think about..."
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    Thats a good step Biggie! We can also try adding dormant threads to it in an attempt to jumpstart them!!! Say what? Or if we cannot add them in hot discussions, we can have a seperate section as "Try psting in.." or "What do you think about..."
    Good suggestion. We already display a list of latest updated threads. Probably we can include these threads in our monthly newsletter ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All the best to all the CAT aspirants. Do well!!!
Two NY Times Bestselling Authors teamed up to teach how to be rich. I'm talking about Robert Kiyosaki & Donald Trumps' latest offering - "Why We Want You To Be...
Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Defragmenter What does it actually do? When Windows writes a file to disk it doesn't just write one big physically continuous area of...
hey guyz m currently studin in london rite now and i am living with sum family here and they have free wifi but hte problem is dat i have 9...
Well the exam is finally over!! Now as fas as the analysis for this year's exam is concerned, the pattern was all changed and students along with the institutes providing...