1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Honda CBR 650F - Specs & Price In India

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Feb 5, 2014
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 5, 2014
Rank A1 - PRO
Honda Motorcycles India has announced that they'll bring the much awaited Honda CBR 650F in India in 2016. The production of the bike is expected to being next year; but actual delivery may take a few more months. That's too long a wait, but I hope it will be worth it. The price of Honda CBR 650F in India is expected to be around Rs. 7 - 7.5L. Let's have a quick look at the technical specs of the bike.

The CBR650F will be completely assembled in India at an upcoming factory in Ahmadabad, Gujarat; and it will be Honda's 4th factory in India. The Japanese motorcycling giant was expected to announce the CBR500R; but has surprised everyone by announcing the bigger brother instead. Apart from its beastly looks, there's some awesome engineering that goes on the chassis. The 650cc bike will boast a 4 cylinder DOHC (aka Double Overhead Camshaft) engine capable of producing 87 bhp at about 11k rpm; with the peak torque of about 6.4kgm at about 8k rpm. As you'd expect in any superbike; the machine will have a 6-speed gearbox.

Honda-CBR-650-F-India

Honda's engineers promise that they've fine-tuned the fuel injection for overall better performance at various engine revs. The bike will also have Anti-lock braking system aka ABS.

If Honda gets the pricing right, expect a lot of interest from the Indian biking and automobile enthusiasts. The CBR 650F will fight head on with the already established Kawasaki Ninja 650. Posted in: #Coffee Room
Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
Rank A2 - PRO
@Kaustubh Katdare
Good article .Can we expect a good coverage of Delhi Auto Expo?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2014
Rank A1 - PRO
SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
@Kaustubh Katdare
Good article .Can we expect a good coverage of Delhi Auto Expo?
We aren't attending the expo ourselves. I guess we should really start exploring the options of sending our team to cover the expo live and reporting back from the ground zero.
Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
Rank A2 - PRO
Kaustubh Katdare
We aren't attending the expo ourselves. I guess we should really start exploring the options of sending our team to cover the expo live and reporting back from the ground zero.
Great!!!!
Anoop Mathew
Anoop Mathew · Feb 13, 2014
Rank A3 - PRO
Kaustubh Katdare
Any plans of starting a YouTube channel? It's quite the sensation if you've got it right, and if you start off great you've 1 lakh 50 thousand or so Engineers already to sit and 'watch' 👍👀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 13, 2014
Rank A1 - PRO
We do have a channel in the name 'CrazyEngineers' ; but I had created it long ago to upload my own guitar videos.

We might launch a channel if we find out something very concrete to upload to it on regular basis.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up