Honda Amaze SX Launched In India - Ordinary Is Out, Amazing Is In!

With that interesting tag line to gorge on, Honda India has launched the Amaze SX in petrol and diesel variants in India. The i-DTEC Diesel Engine offers a mileage of 25.8 kmpl while the i-VTEX Petrol Engine offers 18 kmpl. As far as the pricing in concerned, the petrol version is priced at Rs. 6,22,640 and diesel one at Rs. 7,12,240 with manual transmission. The only difference between the S and SX are twin airbags as also ABS which come as standard on the latter. As we take a look at the technical specifications list for both the variants of Honda Amaze SX, we ding - a Collapsible Electric Power Steering. A McPherson Strut front suspension and Torsion Beam rear suspension system.

Announcing the new variant, Jnaneswar Sen, senior vice president, marketing & sales, HCIL said, "Honda Amaze has witnessed great success in Indian market by selling more than 60,000 units ever since its launch in April 2013 and has been a game changer for Honda. It is our constant endeavour to study customers’ needs & aspirations and introduce features that enhance the overall ownership experience. We are pleased to introduce “SX” variant of the Amaze with added safety features. The S variant has been the most popular variant in the Amaze range and with the addition of SX variant, we are confident that this new variant will appeal and bring delight to the customers seeking safety features at the volume range."

Honda-Amaze-2013

How do you like the features, specs and price of the all-new Honda Amaze SX? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Replies

• Velshankar MJ
    Velshankar MJ
    Good Efficient vehicle.......With great comfort as well
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    Yes it is a good car in this segment. We are using this car for last 6 months and it satisfies you totally in all aspects. We got an average mileage of 20 kmpl in city (Pune, MH) with the terrific traffic load around.. !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think Honda's jumped into the Diesel bandwagon just at the right time. They've been in love with their petrol engines (which are nice by the way 😉 ), but they've proved that they can deliver the good cars with Amaze. The design of the car is nice and the legroom for the rear passengers is also ample. Haven't had a chance to drive one though. Hopefully soon.
  • Shrikant Bedekar
    Shrikant Bedekar
    honda has again proved its reliability. it has once again brought smiles to customers faces by bringing yet another option in the sedan segment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HP VoiceTab Slate 6 and VoiceTab Slate 7 are now officially introduced. Hewlett-Packard has announce that these voice tablets will be launched in India next month. Running on Android 4.2.2....
check what CentOS says:https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2014-January/020100.html
Please give the way to post events on Crazy Engineers.
Micromax Bolt A66 is finally here. The company has launched the smartphone in India and it is now available for buying at Rs. 6000. The phone features a 4.5-inch TFT...
i am a final year undergraduate information technology student, who needs a project idea for my degree that should be related to NETWORK SECURITY (1) It should be a topic...