Honda Amaze - Diesel Powered, Sedan Version Of Honda Brio

Honda's entering into the #-Link-Snipped-# markets with a new car - Honda Amaze, to be launched in India and Thailand next year. The car is said to be the sedan version of Honda's popular model - Brio (petrol). The Japanese auto-maker will launch the car as an entry-level sedan in India; which makes me think that the price of the car will be in the range of Rs. 6-9 lakh rupees (for various versions). Tata Indigo will now have some competition in its segment.

I'm awaiting the engine specs of the car and Amaze is going to be an interesting car to follow. If you have questions, ideas, opinions on Honda Amaze, this thread will welcome all of it.

[​IMG]

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    As they say, substantiate or suffocate. The Indian automobile sector is highly diesel centered, and this launch won't come a day too late for honda.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    This is the first time Honda is launching a diesel car.And I think they are kind of late, they will have to face a strong competition.
    Honda, they don't have a strong dealer network, and I think their cars are well too overpriced.Plus I don't really like the design also.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Honda generally concentrates on the aesthetics of their products, and perhaps that is why they are overpriced.

the brio actually looks like a toy battery car.

In fact Honda also redesigned its scooterettes Activa and Dio , to make them aesthetically more appealing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello to all. . .i would like to thanks to this site specially to Mr. Praveen-Kumar to help me with my project. . .I have passed my programming subject to...
Samsung has launched its all new Samsung Galaxy Camera in India. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), this Camera can take pictures at 16mp and will come with a 16GB free...
Today was my Internal Viva for 6 week Industrial Training held back in May-June. Prime question asked in viva was What You Have Contributed to Industry in 6 Weeks? I...
bebionic is an amazing five articulated finger prosthesis that is way ahead of anything presently available. It operates using two muscle triggers near the elbow. It can be camouflaged inside...
The Panama Canal that opened in 1914 is considered the world's greatest civil engineering project. This is a nice slide show, a fine piece of engineering history. https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...canal-the-worlds-greatest-engineering-project