1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Honda Amaze - Diesel Powered, Sedan Version Of Honda Brio

Question asked by Kaustubh Katdare in #Coffee Room on Nov 12, 2012
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 12, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Honda's entering into the diesel powered car markets with a new car - Honda Amaze, to be launched in India and Thailand next year. The car is said to be the sedan version of Honda's popular model - Brio (petrol). The Japanese auto-maker will launch the car as an entry-level sedan in India; which makes me think that the price of the car will be in the range of Rs. 6-9 lakh rupees (for various versions). Tata Indigo will now have some competition in its segment.

I'm awaiting the engine specs of the car and Amaze is going to be an interesting car to follow. If you have questions, ideas, opinions on Honda Amaze, this thread will welcome all of it.

[​IMG] Posted in: #Coffee Room
Gurjap
Gurjap · Nov 12, 2012
Rank C1 - EXPERT
As they say, substantiate or suffocate. The Indian automobile sector is highly diesel centered, and this launch won't come a day too late for honda.
white_hat
white_hat · Nov 13, 2012
Rank C3 - EXPERT
This is the first time Honda is launching a diesel car.And I think they are kind of late, they will have to face a strong competition.
Honda, they don't have a strong dealer network, and I think their cars are well too overpriced.Plus I don't really like the design also.
zaveri
zaveri · Nov 15, 2012
Rank A3 - PRO
Honda generally concentrates on the aesthetics of their products, and perhaps that is why they are overpriced.

the brio actually looks like a toy battery car.

In fact Honda also redesigned its scooterettes Activa and Dio , to make them aesthetically more appealing.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up