Hold On: Don't buy that iPhone 3G yet! Ask for more!

CEans,

Are you planning to buy that iPhone 3G? Well, experts say you should wait for some time!

Go through this review: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I can wait a lifetime before getting a single Apple product 😛
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Ipod is latest from Apple right,well i dont wanna go for Ipod i have pay for all the services!!!but anyhow Ipod is a sleek device

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The concept of Paperless Office is well known. Do you think the world will be completely paperless by 2050? At least, do you think we'll still be using papers in...
Hello everybody, Hiii....can anyone explain or help me find out the actual components and devices contained inside the encoder, interleaver, modulator and spreader in an Anti Jam communication system. And...
i am a student pursuing computer science... i am good in c and c++ and know a bit about java... what can i do as a project... can someone pl...
hi guys. i require some assistance of yours again. what i want is this: there is a form (say on page xyz.php) in which i have , say, 5 text-fields....
hey guys. i hav this page (a.php), where i ask te user for his username and password. I match these with static values, and upon succesful matching, i redirect the...