CrazyEngineers
  • One week after Hobbit 2 is releasing, are you excited ? Book was marvellous, Let's see how much a movie can cover.

IS there any CEan out here, you is hardcore fan of Lord of the rings lore & Middle-Earth lore ?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberDec 8, 2013

Unless it is releasing in imax format.
    Trully disappointed with Hyd Imax, they skipped lots of movies to release in imax including Gravity and The Hunger Games.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Neda Hashmi

MemberDec 8, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    One week after Hobbit 2 is releasing, are you excited ? Book was marvellous, Let's see how much a movie can cover.

IS there any CEan out here, you is hardcore fan of Lord of the rings lore & Middle-Earth lore ?
    here is she!!! hard core fan of all fantasy movies..😀))))
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberDec 8, 2013

ianoop
    Unless it is releasing in imax format.
    I only care about is 'lore'. If all three parts will be capable of covering everything that's mentioned in book, then it will be awesome.

BTW I didn't understand, why the director released LOTR series first & then The Hobbit ? Maybe, he likes to go in backward direction. So, after hobbit it will be 'Silmarillion' & 'Children of Hurin' ?
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberDec 11, 2013

Hyderabad IMAX is being totally reckless. Hobbit is not being released in imax format.
    They are certainly waiting for DHOOM3. They are even releasing non-imax format movie in imax theater. 😡

Anyway going to watch Hobbit in PVR this sat, atleast they give better specs.
    Anyone in Hyderabad want to join! ☕

(I was sure that Hobbit gonna release in imax 😭)
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberDec 14, 2013

Just watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
    Definitely a good watch with surprising fight sequences and leaves your to wait for next movie.
    But I felt that this installment was darker than first one, should have been more clearer footage.

PS: If you are going to watch this movie, listen carefully to Dragon's voice😉
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberDec 14, 2013

Waiting for catching those stunning graphics
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberDec 16, 2013

Anoop Kumar
    PS: If you are going to watch this movie, listen carefully to Dragon's voice😉
    I am Fire! I am death!
    Gawd! that was awesome.

By the way, a huge part of Beourn is clipped, There's lot of conversation between Gandalf & Beourn, and lot of humour too. Plus Beourn plays a major role in getting the dwarves & hobbit in Mirkwood. Too much was skipped =/
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register