Hiya!!

Hi friends😀 chuffed out by the idea of being a cean😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    m.k.v.sirisha
    Hi friends😀 chuffed out by the idea of being a cean😁
    Welcome to CE 😁 . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Tell us how did you discover CE and what was your first impression? We look forward to active participation from you.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    welcome to CE 😀

looking forward to your active participation 😀
  • JohnPaul91
    JohnPaul91
    Hi!
    Were both new here. I was actually wondering who among the engineers can make the best model air crafts since I am collecting those things.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE m.k.v.sirisha and JohnPaul91
  • m.k.v.sirisha
    m.k.v.sirisha
    THANKS...I came to know about this website while i was searching for seminar topics and i was pleased by the idea of a website for engineers round the globe.I registered immediately and now i m here posting this thread😀
  • m.k.v.sirisha
    m.k.v.sirisha
    WELCOME....collecting models of aircrafts? Is it your hobby or what?
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum! Have a wonderful stay!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE. keep an active participation with us.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE 😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE.
    keep an active participation with us.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've a 160 GB WD HDD. Yesterday morning I had accessed it. But now when I attach it with my Laptop it's not opening. The drive is listed both under...
.. its PACMAN's 30 th aniversary and wow! Google came up with the whole game logo as a tribute 😁 Today all my google searches will be slow, given the...
Via: Tesla Motors - Press Releases PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Tesla Motors has purchased the former NUMMI factory in Fremont, California, where it will build the Model S sedan and...
hi friends can anyone tell which course is best for eee among the following, 1) embedded 2) vlsi 3) matlab 4) advanced vlsi tell me if u know someother courses.
Is KIRCHOFF's both law is applicable for both A.C networks and D.C netwoks?if yes describe me about Answer