Hiring Electrical Engineer

Good Morning Engineers

I'm looking for a Electrical Engineer for Time Warner Cable in Palm Spings, CA. It has been really difficult to fill this position and was hoping that you could provide me with some suggestions on where to look or referrals of potential candidates who would be interested in a new opportunity for a great company.

analog/digital telephone applications, MPOE, MDF, IDF, MTA's, CENTREX and POTS are just items that the right candidate needs to have. If anyone is interested in hearing more, I can certainly give more details regarding the position.

Thank you
engineertwc1

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello To Everyone😀
how can we compute the pow of real huge numbers like pow(1000,1000) or even more in c? i guess even long double can't be used in this case as it...
what is Rexx Language? how can it work? what r its applications? can any body help me..................
Hi I have been given an issue outside of my expertise to help the testing group with a imaging scene based nuc model in matlab. I have the thing working...
any one please help me i have to calculate velocity of a moving object in 2 frames in a motion detection program in java using jmf How i can do...