hii guys n gals

im arjun!! n im from hyderabad!! im doin my b.tech graduating right now in final year!!from computer science and my hobbies are surfing and chattin.. i would like to share my informative posts with u!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family arjun

Hope you will be active here ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arjunkumar
    im arjun!! n im from hyderabad!! im doin my b.tech graduating right now in final year!!from computer science and my hobbies are surfing and chattin.. i would like to share my informative posts with u!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Welcome to CE, we are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

As a protocol, we all do not use SMS text anywhere on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • AnkammaRao
    AnkammaRao
    welcome arjun.

what do you surf most of the time?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to CE..!

keep an active participation on CE..!
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE!!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE...and please don't break the rules ....
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    WelCome To CE family....๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iLabs India in Nagpur is organizing a workshop i.e. a 4-week activity intensive course from hands-on knowledge sessions on Robotics to career oriented project management expert sessions. The workshop is...
So, its out! Sweden and Norway are the first countries in the world to get the latest 4G networks. 4G network offers speeds up to 100 mbps! TeliaSonera says it...
Hi CEans... Hey really sorry...i started asking my queries before introducing myself... let me introduce myself.. NAME:Shamali p. ENGINEERING TRADE:Electronics and telecommunication. HOBBIES AND INTEREST:Google surfing,movies,songs,spending lots of time in...
One day series started today!! Starting the discussion late!! Indians batting well infact very well ๐Ÿ˜€ 368/6 in 45.3 overs. Again the reason was sehwag 146 ๐Ÿ˜€ Indians were 300...
I dont know basic difference between 2G,3G OR 4G network or say basics of these networks...kindly help me wid that...