hii guys im new to CE

hiii guys this is kiran finishes my btech in computer science.......

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Kiran, Welcome to CE.

Tell us more about yourself. 😀
  • kiranreddy519
    kiranreddy519
    im kiran from india,andhra pradesh,piler.....finished my UG in computer science...now in bangalore in search of IT jobs..hobbies cricket playing,cricket watching,net surfing.....and buddy shall i ask few ques here in dis post section
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ask all your queries in appropriate sections. Scan through the forum and choose the section that best suits your query type.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xperia ray is a beautifully designed Android smartphone that fits comfortably in your hand. It has a high-resolution camera for HD video recording and that takes stunning photos even in...
This original rap music video made for JavaOne 2011 celebrates the "Java Life". Dedicated to the developer homies everywhere who code hard day and night. Think Java programmers meet street...
Harish Hande, a Ramon Magsaysay Award winner, has brought light to some of the poorest and darkest corners of Karnataka. Check out his amazing word captured in the video below:...
Anyone please help on how to calculate lift and drag forces on flapping and sinusoidally pitching finite wings.
It's weird when the world becomes one big family through facebook. Thank God that Facebook is a recent add-on, or else we'd be seeing our ancestors and their ancestors and...