hii engineers

About 'me':
Name: nitu

*Engineering Trade: computer Science

*Occupation
: Student
*Hobbies & Interests: listening to music, drawing

*Aim in life: happy life withglooming career

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: get to know more and more Engineers all over the world and hoping to get solution to my problem and it will be pleasure to me to solve others problem(if I can)

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 Glad to have you here. How did you discover CE?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Nitu 😀 We're happy to have you with with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and be an active contributor of questions, ideas, interesting information here. Do inform your friends about this website and get them on CE as well.
  • Vanita Ladkat
    Vanita Ladkat
    Hi Reya and The_Big_K
    Thanx for warm welcome.
    It's pleasure for your reply.
    @ ReyaActualy i was searching on google and got this site 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# ok i will surely

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boxing, the physical skill of fighting with fists, originated as a sport around 800BC. It is a sport of antiquity that has had a troubled and contentious livelihood. Despite a...
Hi... I hv completed 2 years as an electrical engineer at IIT Roorkee...plz suggest some topics for project, ideas, sources from whr i can get awsome project ideas
Hello everyone I would like to know what kind of information is needed as an input to afgrow to analyse the crack growth rate and prediction. I am in a...
Hello everyone I would like to know the names of some software that models cracks and fractures and predict their propagation
how can we pass the string..what is the prototype of the function..please help me