Hi.......

Name:Sathyendra Pai

Engineering Trade:Electronics & Communication

Hobbies & Interests: Programming

I joined CrazyEngineers because:To Help My Friends

For Engineering Seminar Topics with PPT & Report and for Electronics, Telecommunications & .net Projects Please scrap me to my orkut account:

Keywords:Sathyendra Pai, Laserite, Mangalore

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sathyendra, welcome to CE.

We are glad to have you on CE. Wouldn't it be nice if you stop directing users to your orkut profile and start helping them on CE Forums?
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi Sathyendra...welcome to CE... :smile:
  • prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    The_Big_K
    Sathyendra, welcome to CE.

We are glad to have you on CE. Wouldn't it be nice if you stop directing users to your orkut profile and start helping them on CE Forums?
    Thats true. It will be much more easier to communicate within the forum rather than directing every single person to your orkut account.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a final year electrical engineering student. Currently I'm doing FYP on the topic Active suspension systems. Since this topic is also related to the automotive engineering, I'm not sure...
Hi does anyone share my belief that we need an ebook sharing system. It is getting very cumbersome to search for ebooks in google.
hi there,๐Ÿ˜ i m ritu n i need a help in building my major project. actually i have an idea . i want to make an "online web builder". can...
Hello friends; I'm a final year engg. student of IT. i need a seminar topic based on some latest technology. I hope u guys will help me........ please tell some...
Need Guidance On Project please help me I am really in a big problem i havent decided the project as i have been looking for physical layer implementations of wimax...