Hi! :)

Hello everyone!
This is Ankita here and am currently pursuing my third year in Mechanical Engineering.
Apart from my field, i love music, photography and i write a lot (both poetry n otherwise). i love singing and have sung on stage a couple of times.๐Ÿ˜‰ i came across the site when i was looking for projects on the net and have found it really useful.
expecting a warm welcome!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *warms up the overall CE world*

Welcome to CE, Ankita ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you here. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends!

We hope to have you as our active CEan!

*back to normal temperature*
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the CE World enjoy your time here Ankita.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Ankita.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! Looks like we have a vocalist for our virtual CE band, lol.
  • ank_arcane
    ank_arcane
    yup u hav..gimme d tune n i'll sing...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ank_arcane
    yup u hav..gimme d tune n i'll sing...
    Couple of things before you get started ๐Ÿ˜€ -

1. No SMS text anywhere on CE.
    2. Follow formatting rules [Avoid long trails of dots in posts, all CAPS etc.]
    3. Always provide an appropriate title (something that gives an idea of what's inside the thread) to your thread.

We look forward to having you as our active CEan!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome Ankita! Hope you have a good time on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Ankita , you will surely have a good time and good learning here ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜Have you Know About Lift Mechanism???๐Ÿ˜• hey, I want all information about lift mechanism. If you know anythig, any site then post it's address.. I wnat to collect all matte...
๐Ÿ˜• GUYS give me some ideas or a paper presented in nano technology used in bio field nano tech used for cancer ,brain tumour etc,. but I want latest news...
So, I guess its the season students start looking for ideas. We've lots of queries for project ideas in VB. Here's one idea that clicked in my mind and very...
Okay, those who don't know what Rubik's cube is, I feel sorry for you ๐Ÿ˜€ . Being an engineering student, you must know about the fantastic cube. Look here ->...
CE Documentation Project - Phase I (Defining the scope of project) โ€‹ Those who are new, let me quicky introduce CE Documentation Project to you - CE Documentation project is...